Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 02, 2010

Perfect day under a Texas tree


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites, with girls, cheese, and pretzels. Surf around a little. To bank to make deposit and cash checks; on to see Jason at the hearing aid place. He checks out the hearing aids and gives me an annual test. Home and work a short time on computer. TV: Watch Tuesday's recording of Lost while eating lunch. Beth calls. After, it's down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take afternoon pills. Feed the girls. Open mail for Beth. To office. Write here.