Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, April 10, 2010


Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and Brenda helps me unload. I put stuff away. Snack while I check e-mail and news sites. Girls, of course, are with me. Brenda cleans while I work in office. Move into living room and fix lunch. Watch the end of Man From Music Mountain with Gene and Smiley. Watch a little bit of another western, too. Brenda left. I down for nap with girls. Up and Beth is home watching golf and Tiger play for first time since he got into trouble. I work at computer until golf is over then we head for Wal-mart and Sam's Club to meet Brenda and shop for new store and the Hall. Dinner at Yellow Basket - all have fish tacos. Split from Brenda and we home. Beth washes her hair; I check e-mail. Decide there's not enough time for movie; so both to office and putz around. Later ~