Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 09, 2010

Me on left working on Fury TV Show in 1956

Stop for gas on way home; Nader not there. Home and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work at computer for awhile. Beth calls. Sean by to adjust her text size. He leaves. I down to TV: Deep in the Heart of Texas, with Johnny Mack Brown and Tex Ritter. Then some of The Man from Music Mountain with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette. Have some lunch while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; take pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. To office and call Beth. Notary set for Monday. E-mail and Call Marlene Smith (Fury Web Site)to thank her for sending copy of episode I worked on in 1956. Then I show the DVD on my computer. Pretty darn good print. Beth home before it's over - shut down. Help Beth in with her stuff. Change light on front porch. Clean up side yard. Talk to Beth. Fix dinner and we eat. Both into office for awhile. Watch Thursday's recording of CSI: Vegas. Later ~