Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 05, 2010

A Young American Shows What He Thinks About Our Country's Leaders


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with cheese, pretzels, and girls. Plumber Dan here; Beth home - and the two of them into Beth's bathroom to look at shower. Dan fixes the shower and leaves. Beth takes off, too. I to bank and make deposit for us. Listen/watch Rush for awhile on 24/7. Home and watch the beginning of Shenandoah, with Jimmy Stewart. Make a light lunch and eat while viewing. Beth home and we talk; both work in office until it's time to go to see Dr. Stone. Driving separate cars, we head for Eisenhower. Good visit with Stone. I'm doing OK. She back to work and I head for home. Feed girls; then it's down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail for Beth. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Beth home and we talk. I fix dinner and we eat. She off to meet Terry so they can go to Indio Jail together. I down to Best Buy and on Sean's advise, I purchase a new computer for Beth. Home - bring computer into office. Work at computer for awhile. Finally, I get ready and go to bed with girls. Beth in later. Later ~