Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 04, 2010

My six-shooter

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:20: shower, dress, cook and eat breakfast with paper. Trim my beard. Clean up kitchen. Clean up side yard. Beth home and we talk. She to office and I join her. She work while I check e-mail and news sites. Arrange our Queen Mary trip to Canadian Charlie's wedding at the end of the month. I make lunch and we eat. Talk for awhile; then I down for nap with girls while she drives to Leather Plus-Too. I up and take pills. Feed girls. Beth off to store again. I work in office - EARTHQUAKE: 6.9 - ten miles south of Mexicali. Rolling for about 10 seconds here. Continue on computer. Beth home and joins me in office. She works. I write here. I drive to Panda Express to pick up dinner - Orange Chicken. Home and we eat. Afterward, I fix Xerox machine for her.