Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 06, 2010


Leave meeting as a new speaker is called when the meeting should be closing. To Office Depot and pick up copying I left off yesterday. To Sherry's for haircut. Home where Sam is working in Beth's bath fixing wall. Time Warner guy, Joshua, here to fix fax machine. He does that plus he fixes power that runs the cables coming into house. Talk to Beth. Make some lunch and watch the conclusion on Shenandoah, with James Stewart. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors inside. Start O'Reilly but turn him off when he has a lib on. Start to cook but remember eth had a meeting at 4:00. Stop cooking for awhile then Beth calls, she's on her way home; I re-start cooking. Beth home and we eat. Both to office. Can't watch
CSI Miami
from last night because basketball final booted it. Both work in office. Later ~