Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Crystal: Our 15-Year Old


Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:15 - shave, shower, and dress. Fix breakfast and eat. Trim beard. Check e-mail and news sites. Beth home and start doing my pill boxes. She leaves to go to Leather Plus Too. I stay here and fix lunch. Beth home and we eat. Masters Golf game has started. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Beth watching golf. I watch with her and read comics and magazine insert. I in to office and write here. Mikleson wins Masters. I call in pizza order and pick it up 25-mins later. Home and we eat. Beth works on some paintings - sticking them to wall with tape. Then she showers early. I check e-mail. Send one on to Jimmy. Get it together. Later ~