Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, April 12, 2010



Intermittent Showers. Huge rainbow over entire valley before meeting. Stop at Office Depot on way home and buy some pencils for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Get check and stamps. To bank and cash check for Beth. Drop package at post office; and paper to Beth's car. Home and work at computer for a short time. To living room and TV: watch the end of a Gene Autry Western and the beginning of another. Have lunch while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take my afternoon pills. Feed the girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Putz around house. Beth home early as Notary coming by to help us sign papers. Notary here and we spend some time with him - Beth gets along great as both know what they are talking about but I don't. He leaves. I fix dinner and we eat. To office and send pics to her employer. Later ~