Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Timothy Olyphant - the star of Justified


Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. After some Rush and surfing, I off to get battery for Beth's watch - battery was fine; watch just not keeping time. By two thrift shops to look for tri-pods - no luck. Pick up a McDonald's cheeseburger and fries then home. Watch Justified recording while eating. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; take my afternoon pills; feed girls; open mail for Beth. Let girls out back to run. Do some small chores around house. Ron over to drop off chicken breasts as they're going to LA for a few days. Clean up side yard. Watch the opening of O'Reilly. Beth home and help her in with her stuff. She falls when Misty Jumps on her. Nothing serious. Shed gets up using a chair. Shaken up but not that bad. She cooks chicken while I prepare chips and cheec. Combine and microwave. We eat and talk. She washes her hair. Then we watch The Good Wife, recorded last night. Later ~