Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gene Autry and Lois Wilde in The Singing Cowboy - 1936

Nothing spectacular happened today here in the desert:

9:00 a.m. appointment with Dr. Karl Shultz. He looks me over and I drive to Beth's place of employment where I

Pick up her car and take it to the car wash. Take it back to her then home.

TV with lunch. Eat while watching The Singing Cowboy with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette.

Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail. Call Brth anout a returned piece of mail.

Sweep house and clean up side yard.

Beth home and we eat. TV: CSI: Miami. Later ~