Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Discussing our trip to Hawaii later this year

By Office Depot on way home from meeting to get copies for Beth.

Home and Sam is there putting another coat on dining room table. He leaves.

Check e-mail and news sites with cheese, pretzels, olives and girls. Listen to Rush while I work at computer.

TV: finish up an old Gene Autry movie I cut short last week. Down for nap with girls.

Up and bring in mail; feed girls; open mail for Beth. UPS comes for Beth - call her.

Sweep and clean side yard.

Beth home early and runs checks to bank. I cook and we eat while talking over upcoming trips and cruise. Move to office to continue our talk and planning. Beth did make reservations for October Hawaii cruise. Later ~