Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 21, 2010


E-mail from Jeff asking for one of my scripts; someone has shown some interest. E-mail script to Jeff as an attachment.

Sam here to sand dining room table and put on a coat of varnish on it for now.

To several pet stores looking for doggy door. no luck - all wring sizes. Stop by Beth's place of employment and pick up ironing. Also find out the brand name of our dog door.

Pick up veggie burritos for my lunch today and our dinner tonight (I eat 1/2 per sitting). Home and watch recording of Justified from last night.

Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Charge the scooter.

Check e-mail and Jeff says he sent script off.

Call Jimmy George. Waiting for a call back. Unplug scooter and put it away.

Beth home and we eat in living room as table is not dry.

We work on schedule for Texas convention and Austin trip; Hawaii trip, etc. Watch rerun of NCIS with Ralph. Later ~