Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 23, 2010


Home from meeting and am greeted by girls. Brenda here to clean - she begins.

I check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls.

Move to living room. Fix some lunch and watch Renegades of the Rio Grande, with Rod Cameron and Fuzzy Knight. Brenda leaves.

I down for my nap with girls.

Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Call Beth. Drive to notary to have some papers notorized. To credit union with Beth to ask about a line of credit.

Pick up some Panda Express orange chicken and home.

Beth home and we eat. Some time in office.

TV: Recording of CSI: Vegas from last night. Later ~