Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is where we had breakfast

Looking down the hall from our room

Queen Mary Hotel entrance

Up around 6:00 - we get ready; then meet the McDermaid's for breakfast. Talk and eat for a very nice time. Back to our cabin and get everything together and down to car - load up. Take off for home around 10:00 = arrive a little after noon. Unload and put stuff away. Girls are excited to see us. Beth off to work; I down for nap with girls - Crissy is able to get up on bed now; could it be the pills? Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth.
Message from Jimmy George - he had operation and is home - he'll call when he feels better. Clean up side yard and put out recycle bin. Start getting dinner ready and Beth home. We have dinner then it's living room and TV: NCIS. Beth showers and I write here. Later ~