Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 28, 2010





Meeting as usual; then I home and Beth to work until 10:30. Most things ready and we load out. Drive to Long Beach and check into the Queen Mary hotel. Call Charlie McDermaid and Judy. They to our cabin and we talk for a while. He shows me their room - The Eisenhower Suite. Back to our cabin. They leave to get ready and we get ready. We meet them at the shop's wedding chapel and they are married by Captain Roy. I shoot video; Beth shoots stills. After we take a trip to the bow of the ship - windy and cold. Back to lobby and meet them - we to Promenade Deck and climb a lot of stairs to the Winston Churchill restaurant. After dinner, we find a couch and some chairs and we talk. Break it up around 9:30 and all to our cabins. We get ready and crash - very tired - a lot of walking for me.