Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, April 30, 2010

Gene Autry filming at Corriganville - 1951

Leave meeting early and drive to Rancho Mirage blood draw. Home after and check e-mail and news sites. Brenda here and starts cleaning. I make popcorn and share with Brenda, Misty and Crystal. Watch some TV: end of a Gene Autry I started earlier this week. Brenda leaves and I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean side yard. Work at computer. Beth home and we eat. After, we watch recording of CSI: Vegas - made last night. Later ~