Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 04, 2010


Stop at grocery store on way home to get some things we've run out of. Home and check e-mail and news sites with cheese, pretzels and girls. Beth here with Luis and Tony to work on sprinklers. They leave - coming back Friday. Jerry and his partner here to replace doggie-door flaps; also measure for our bedroom's TV stand and Crystal's ramp. They leave. I work in office for awhile; then to living room where I watch: South of the Border, with Gene Autry and Smiley Burnette. Make and eat lunch while viewing. Talk to Paul, our bug man) - we have rats in the garage and he will be by tomorrow to lay some more bait. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Spend some more time on computer. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Watch a National Geographic special on ICE on the border using Indian agents. Beth home. She makes some fish tacos for herself - I have a salad and bread sticks. Both to office after dinner and work. When done, we watch CSI: Miami - then she watches DWTS in bed. Later ~