Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Fired My SA Colt .45 For The First Time Today

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:30: shower and dress; eat breakfast; and read paper; then trim my beard. Beth with Brenda and we give yer our old TV. We do some office work, then it's off to Wal-Mart to buy 20 wading pools. Drive to Orphan Pet Oasis (Misty and Crystal are alumni), and drop off pools. Then we drive to the Palm Springs Gun Club and do some target shooting. Beth learns to shoot her new .38 revolver. I fire my .38. Plus I use my single-action Colt .45 for the first time. Stop for lunch after then home. Share an ice-cream sandwich. Beth off to new Leather Plus store; I down for nap with girls. Up and clean the guns. Write here. Beth is cooking. I putz here in the office. She calls and we eat. After, we to office and continue working. Later ~