Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 03, 2010

With Judy and Canadian Charlie two years ago at Pioneertown


Home from meeting: check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Note from Charlie in Canada. We exchange a few e-mails. Do a photo transfer for Beth. Talk to Jerry Alcorn - he will be by tomorrow to fix doggie-door and build our bedroom TV stand higher. Send a thank you to a fan. Call and talk to Charlie and Judy in Canada. Beth by for minute to drop a few things off. I to TV and watch a Eddie Dean Western while I eat lunch. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Pills. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Scan new Western Clippings. Take out some trash. Clean up side yard. Work at computer for awhile. Beth home; I make salad and soup - we eat. Then she off to Indio Jail for her H&I commitment. I get call from Comtron re alarm at her work. They call her. She calls back and I run over and check the place. Tell her all is well. Drive home. Work on computer until 8:00 then go to bed with TV on. Beth in later to watch DWTS then bed. Later ~