Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Our friend Brenda Hughes

Grocery shopping after meeting (I left early). then home and Brenda helps me unload and I put stuff away. Brenda is cleaning house. I check e-mail and news sites with cheese and girls. Beth home before long; then she is joined by Sherry Priess and Brooke, friends who will help her figure out how to operate a PayPal set up for Maad Dog Daze. Jerry and Mark here with bedroom TV table extension and Crystal's bed ramp. They leave and I watch TV in bedroom; then I move to living room for TV. When Beth's friends leave, I fix lunch and we eat. I down for nap with girls. Up and she's watching golf. I bring in mail and open it. I read the Reminisce magazine. To office to work awhile. Decide to go out to dinner tonight. We to Fish Place next to Trader Joe's; to Rote aid for ice cream after. Then it's home and try to set up a movie but Movies on Demand isn't working tonight. After frantically trying to find a movie on another channel, we end up watching a NCIS rerun - with commercials. Later ~