Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Round Table

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Surf for awhile then head for Indio to meet with Joel before I go to Chinese place for my monthly Conservative Round Table lunch and discussion. Home by 2:30 p.m. - feed girls; bring in mail; open mail. Talk to Beth - then down for hour nap. Clean up side yard. Work at computer. Beth home and she to office to catch up on e-mail. She reads mail. She off to meet Joel at Palm Desert Leather Plus store at 6:00 p.m. I watch some TV then try to call Jimmy George. Beth back and we watch recording of The Good Wife. Later ~