Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Our friend Dori Watt and her CoCo - both gone in the same month

We found out today that Dori Watt died of a heart attack on a plane in flight.
Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:30. Shower, dress, breakfast and paper. Beth home and she starts in on doing my pill boxes. I sit with her; then into office. Call from Dori's sister about Dori's death. She had a heart attack on a plane coming back from vacation and the plane was diverted to Chicago. We don't know yet what day this happened. Beth off to meet Brenda and they'll shop at Sam's Club for Hall. I watch TV. Make me some lunch and eat while I view show. Beth home before show over. We talk; then I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Beth watching golf - I sit in with her. Office and work for awhile. She joins me. I into kitchen and make salads for dinner; some soup for her. After, we watch Cops and other similar shows. Later ~