Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 10, 2010

John Wayne in his Lone Star years

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with cheese, pretzels, olives, and girls. Beth here with Luis and Tony - she shows them what she wants to do in side yard and they do it; then all three leave. I work at teaching Crystal how to use her bedroom ramp. Drive into Palm Desert to drop used clothes at Southwest Thrift Shop. Stop at McDonald's to pick up lunch; then home. Watch an old John Wayne Lone Star western while I eat. Beth calls and we talk. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Write here. Work at computer. Clean up side yard. Beth home and we talk. She cooks dinner. We eat. Both to office. She watches DWTS while I put out trash and go to bed. Later ~