Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our niece Kelley and her hubby Steve

My brother-in-law - Beth's brother - Bruce with Misty

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with olives, cheese, pretzels and girls. Work at computer for awhile. Drive to Palm Desert and buy dog food; home and open bag and put into large can - set up small can for girls and clean up garage. Sweep the house. Clean up side yard. Call Beth at 11:00 a.m. she's on way home and Kelly is almost here. Kelly arrives with her husband and her father - Beth's brother. Beth arrives and we all to Palm Desert for Mexican lunch. Home after and Beth begins lessons on online banking with Kelly. Bruce, Steve and I sit around table in back yard. Bruce takes Beth's gun apart and oils it. After nearly three hours, they head home. Beth over to her place of employment to check out the place; I to Nader's station to get us some ice cream for later. Work on blog. Beth home and we both work in office. Then to living room for recording of last night's CSI: Miami. Later ~