Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our girls' Christmas 2009 Photo

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls, cheese, and olives. Damon's workers here to work on tiles. I put girls in car and take them to groomer. Home and I work in office while they seal tile throughout house. When they are done, then leave. I wait for an hour before I go to kitchen and make lunch; then to living room and watch a Gene Autry western while I eat. Talk to Beth. Down for limited nap - no girls, of course. Up and drive to groomer where I pick up girls and bring them home. Feed girls. I bring in mail and open it for Beth. Check out new True West. Work in office for awhile. Queen Mary book came today - sent by Canadian Charlie. Scan the book and look at photos; will read at a later time. Beth home and we talk. She to office to work and take calls. I fix some salads then we eat. She back to office after dinner. I set up TV for viewing. She in and we watch last Tuesday's episode of NCIS. Later ~