Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brother Bobby and Me with Johnny Mack Brown - Iverson Ranch Western Street (1951)


Sleep in day. Beth up early and off to Hall. I up 5:30: shower, dress, eat breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Check more e-mail and news sites. Beth home and we talk. Both to office and work. I off to pick up lunch from Subway. Home and we eat - she veggie sandwich; me a veggie small pizza. She reads paper while I do an IMDb search on Johnny Mack Brown to find his height and age. I go down for nap with girls. Up and sit with Beth in office while checking e-mail. To kitchen and take pills; feed girls; and read. To office and read some e-mails. Spend time in office. To kitchen and make chips and dip. Beth in and we eat. After, we watch two episodes of Carol Burnett on DVD she ordered. Later ~