Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tom Sellack as Jesse Stone


Misty

Crystal

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and put it all away. Beth home and she works at her computer doing Maad Dog Daze stuff. We take off around a quarter to 10:00 and meet at nail shop. I get pedicure; she gets pedi-and manicure. I run to Kohl's and buy new underwear. See Arnold C. and his wife. Meet Beth at Yellow Basket for lunch - we each have a fish taco. Home and get ready for nap then down with girls. I hear Beth come in - she stopped by Home Depot to get some flowers for her pots. Up after 3:00. Beth has just watched the Preakness. I bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Spend afternoon on computer. Set up appointment with gunsmith for Monday. Beth on computer with a helper - I cook dinner and eat it while it's hot. Into office and she's still ordering online with phone assistance. I write here. Hi Canadian Charlie and Judy. I finish eating and she's still on phone. She finally hangs up and eats. Then we watch the last half of the Jesse Stone mystery we recorded last Sunday. Later ~