Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 14, 2010

Clint Eastwood and John Saxon - poster for Joe Kid

Director John Sturges with Clint Eastwood on Joe Kidd set

I led meeting this morning.
Home from meeting and I'm greeted by Brenda; who is there to clean for Beth. I to office and check e-mail and news sites with olives, cheese, pretzels and girls. Talk to Beth then find contact info for her in several web sites. End up in living room - and after making my lunch, I eat with the ending of Eastwood's Joe Kidd. Brenda leaves. I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Into office and answer e-mail from an old high-school friend. Work at computer for a while longer. To dinind room o watch O'Reilly. Beth is getting color so she's later than usual. When she gets home we eat and tlk. Then it's a recordine of CSI: Vegas from last night. Later ~