Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 17, 2010

Buster Crabbe and Al "Fuzzy" St. John

Home from meeting. Check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Make some phone calls; leave messages. Talk to Beth. Take off at 9:30 and drive to gunsmith Jerry's house. Meet Jerry and his friend Fred. We talk and exchange cards. I leave guns to be worked on. Stop at Weinershnitzel for chili dogs. Home and watch a Buster Crabbe, Fuzzy St John PRC western. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Check answering phone - Jerry has guns ready. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Call Jerry and make appointment for tomorrow. Work at computer for awhile. Beth is home early, Bring in her stuff. We talk over soft drinks. She to office while I make dinner. We eat - she washes her hair; then she back to office; and I join her. Bed early - she watches DWTS and I sleep. Later ~