Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Beth's school get-together




Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload with Beth's help. Put away and snack 2 cookies. Beth and I talk for awhile, then we get ready and go and leave at 10:00: Stop to pick up prescriptions and the food we're taking to Beth's school friend's get-together - takes darn near a half an hour. Then it's off to Temple City with me driving. Usual argument about my driving when leaving the freeway. Eventually we arrive. Most of the usual suspects there - John and Sue Watts; Glenn McCullagh; the Vilts, and many more. Eat and talk. Lot of laughs and fun. Leave around 4:00 - she driving. Home at 6:00. Unload. Eat some fast food we picked up and cookies. Both exhausted. Check e-mail for both of us. She shower. Later ~