Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 21, 2010

Gene Autry

Home from meeting. Brenda on my tail. She begins cleaning starting off with the office. I check out what's on TV with olives, cheese and girls. Into office and check e-mail and news sites. Work on new script a little. Read a friend's script some. Paul, the bug guy, here to spray and check traps. Into living room and start watching a Gene Autry western. Brenda leaves and I make lunch and eat while viewing the show. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Clean up side yard. Into office and work an hour or so. Beth home - help her unload. We talk. I fix salads for dinner and we eat. Watch recording of CSI: Vegas from last night. Get ready. Later ~