Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My friend Jimmy George(r) with Steve McQueen and friend

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:30 - shower, dress, breakfast with paper. Check e-mail and news sites with girls. Trim beard. Work on computer. Beth home and help her unload. She work in office beside me. Set recorder for Lost finale tonight. Beth wants an early lunch so I set up Brenda's layered bean dip and some chips and Fritos. We eat. Dip is good. Cookies for dessert. Back to computer; then down for nap with girls. Up and screw around at computer; Dave Velt sent pics of us he took yesterday. Beth still on her computer. I in to kitchen and feed girls. Read comics and weekly magazine while watching Crystal eat (she ate nearly all of it. In to office and work at computer. Out to put NRA license holder on my car. Try putting my old holder on Beth's car but my back gave out. Back inside: Beth is cooking. I write here. Into kitchen for dinner. We talk and eat. After, we into office and spend time with or computers. Later ~