Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Stop for gas after meeting then home. Check e-mail and news sites with olives, cheese, pretzels and girls. Work a little bit on new script. Living room at 10:30 for the ending of The Hallelujah Trail with Burt Lancaster and Lee Remick. Mark Rizzo here earlier than planned to hook up DVD/VCR machine in bedroom. He leaves. I finish lunch. Down for nap with my girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth - one thank you note and one coupon. Into office and work more on script. Surf around. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Work at computer until Beth gets home. We talk at table over soft drinks. She answers her e-mail while I cook leftover dinner. Both into office until DWTS comes on. Both get ready for bed. She watches two-hour finale while I go to sleep. Later ~