Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 24, 2010

Brenda made us some great layered bean dip

Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting to pick up supplies for Beth. Home and check computer for e-mail and news sites; with olives, cheese, and girls. Work for awhile on computer. Talk to Jimmy George for a half an hour or so. Call and talk to Beth. Watch a movie, The Broken Star, with Howard Duff and Bill Williams while I eat more of Brenda Hughes' bean dip. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail; feed girls. Open mail for Beth and read (scan) my new copy of Roundup, the Western Writers of America magazine. Into office to work on something. Clean up side yard. Sweep house. Call Time-Warner and the guy fixes our movie problem over the phone. Back to office. Beth home and we talk. Beth fixes dinner and we eat. No TV. She works in office and I join her. She watches DWTS while I go to sleep. Later ~