Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Joel Peters and his shark at Leather Plus
(note Snoopy in shark's mouth)

Leave meeting early and drive to lab for blood draw. Home and check e-mail and news sites with cheese, pretzels and girls. Work on computer for awhile. Call Carolyn Friend about MDD Podium Book. Call West dermatology to find out they called last night just to remind me of tomorrow. Talk to Beth. Call Joel. Take off for Indio around 10:45. Arrive at Leather Plus and spend a few minutes with Joel and Susan. On to Chinese Place to meet Round Table. Harvey brings a new prospect. Eat and talk. I leave 2:15 - home. Quick snack then down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Take out trash recycle bin. Sort mail for Beth. Read Best of Rush on computer. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. Put out trash then remember it's a day late because of holiday and bring in back in. Beth home. Help her unload. We talk over soft drinks. Fix salads and we eat. Ice Cream for dessert. I get ready for bed. Work in office. I bed and she in - Later ~