Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, May 29, 2010


Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and put away groceries. Check e-mail and news sites with cheese and pretzels - and girls. Call from Beth then off to nail place to meet Beth and get a pedicure. Leave before her and pick up some McDonald's then home. Beth home shortly after. I to bedroom to eat and watch TV. Beth has company and they talk on Maad Dog Daze. I down for nap with girls. Up and her friends are gone. I bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. To office and work some. Take off at 5:15 to meet Steve and Theresa Grippi at P.F. Changs for dinner. After two hours of good food and laughter we leave and pick up our conversation outside. The women shop while Steve and I talk. We home and catch up on e-mail. Beth showers. I write here. Check phone messages. Later ~