Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Timothy Olyphant - star of Justified

Straight home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with cheese, pretzels and girls. Work a little at computer then take off for Costco just before 10:00. Arrive at Costco and shop for dog treats; dog Glucosamine biscuits; pills for her. Pick up McDonalds across the street then home. Set up for lunch and Beth by to drop off things. When she's off, I continue my lunch while watching last Tuesday's Justified. Down for my nap with girls. Up early and work at computer. No mail yet. Feed girls. Shuck the corn Beth brought home this morning. Set up pot to boil water. Clean up side yard. Sweep floors. More at computer. Beth home and we start water to boil. We talk. Put corn in when we have a boil. Set table and we have corn-on-the-cob meal. Beth to Hall to meet Brenda. I watch some of The African Queen. She back and I start getting ready for bed. She to office to work. I join her. Finally I bed. She in later ~