Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Coachella Valley High - Memorial Day Salute - a few years ago

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:30 - shower, dress, breakfast with paper. Make bed. Put away dishes. Trim beard. Beth home and starts tidying up. We both work in office. We talk. At 10:30 I fix some hot dogs and we eat. I down for a nap with girls. Up by 3:00 - she's fed girls and is off to Maad Dog Daze meeting. I read comics. To office and catch up on e-mail. Later on, we drive over to Erdal's new house to meet most of the employees of Leather Plus for a BBQ. Joel there. Home and we hit the hay. Later ~