Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 08, 2010


Straight to Imaging place after meeting for bi-annual sonogram. Home and check e-mail and news sites with cheese, pretzels and girls. Good news e-mail from a publisher friend who is showing interest in a project. Exchange e-mails with him throughout the day. Beth gets UPS; call her and she comes by and picks it up. At 10:30 to living room to watch TV: Gene Autry in Stardust on the Sage, with Smiley Burnette. Make lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Send some e-mails. Clean up side yard. Into house and try to get Crystal to eat. Beth home early. We talk; then I make salads and we eat. To office where I stay while Brenda and Brandy (her daughter) here to talk with Beth. They leave and Beth joins me in office. Get ready and to bed. Beth follows me. Later ~