Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 11, 2010

Mark Rizzo - helped me put And Action .... book together on computer

Stop to pick up salad on way home from meeting. Home and Brenda is cleaning office. When she's moved on, I check e-mail and news sites with chips and girls. Work awhile. Looking for files for one of my novels. To living room and watch conclusions of two westerns I stopped short for naps. Brenda watches with me for a short time until she has to leave. I make lunch and eat while viewing the end of the second western. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in (one piece)mail. Feed girls. Scan my And Action .... book. Fun to look back and remember when we were putting it all together. Clean up side yard. To office and search for file for novel. Finally find a hard copy of original - it will suit my purpose. Beth at hairdresser's; I watch O'Reilly all the way through. Start dinner. Beth home a little after 6;00 P.M. We eat and talk. She to office followed by me. Get ready. Later ~