Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Childhood friend, Billy Foulk, and Me in 8mm movie Fight - I have him pinned - early 1950s

Beth home from meeting right after me and we remove her bandages from yesterday. All that's left is little strips over her stitches. She off to work and I down to computer. Send the pages I have written to Jeff and he e-mails me back. Work on the script for awhile. More contact with Billy Foulk - saw photo of his mother and brothers on his Facebook page. Then it's to TV where I watch Call of the Canyon with Gene Autry, Smiley Burnette, and Ruth Terry. Make some lunch and eat while viewing. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Only 100 degrees today - cool for June. Inside, feed girls; then open mail for Beth. Back to office and work on script a little. Beth home. Help her in with her stuff. We talk over sodas then I start dinner. We eat and chat. Clean up and both to office. Received then wrote an e-mail to Billy Foulk. Later ~