Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 14, 2010

With Jack Lilly (r), the day Dave, Frank, and I took Rio Diablo Script to Kennny Rogers Producer

Follow Beth to Eisenhower for her same-day surgery. She checks in while I wait in lobby. I'm allowed to visit with her for a short while before she's taken in. She is having some skin cancers removed from her hand and elbow. I leave her there and run up to West Dermatology, where I have my stitches removed from the skin cancer surgery I had 10-days ago. Window washers and Brenda leave our house when I arrive - Brenda was watching girls; Tom and Steve washed windows and solar panels. I check some e-mail. Bill Foulk responded through his Facebook page. I fix some lunch and eat while watching a part of The Gambler Returns: Luck of the Draw; It was the show they were shooting when Dave, Frank, and I drove out to Simi Vally to present Rio Diablo to Kenny Rogers' Producer back in 1991. Then it's down for nap. Up and check e-mail and write here.