Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I took this picture of Gene Autry and Champion on his Melody Ranch western street

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with cheese, chips, and girls. Pool guy (Johhny Leak Finder) here and he starts on replacing our skimmer. It's been in place for forty years so I guess it's possible it's worn out. I work at computer for awhile. Then at a quarter to ten I drive to Beth's place of employment and drop off some mission donations someone gave us at meeting. Hi to my wife. On to drop some other things at Southwest Thrift. To Best Buy and pick up mew monitor for Beth's computer. Pick up at McDonald's and home. Have lunch while watching Gene Autry in Rancho Grande. Start in unpackaging the monitor. Down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Back to office and set up new monitor for Beth. I'll be damned! It works! Usually I screw up somewhere with the directions.