Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 18, 2010

Gene Autry and Champ - Columbia Years

Home from meeting; turn on pool water; check e-mail with cheese, peanuts and girls. Brenda and bug man Paul show up at same time - both start in on their jobs. I watch TV while Brenda cleans the office; when she's done there I move to office and my computer. Brenda cleans and I work in office. Order Beth Rush 24/7 and activate it for her. Eventually move into living room and turn on TV: Watch Goldtown Ghost Riders with Gene Autry, Smiley Burnette, and Gail Davis. Down for noon nap with girls. Mick the pool guy here to start filtering system going. Up and bring in mail; feed girls; Open mail for Beth. Spend some time in office working. Beth home and we unload her car. Sit and talk over sodas. We start fixing dinner - taco ingredients with chips. I to office afterward. She work in kitchen. She joins me in office. Later ~