Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pebble Beach Golf Course

Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload then put away food. One cookie snack - starting a eat half of what you usually eat diet. Beth home and we both work in office until 11:00; then I into kitchen and fix lunch. She in and we eat and talk. I down for nap with girls. She off shopping for something. I up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Beth opens her own mail. Watching Pebble Beach Open Golf for the rest of afternoon and evening. Beth fixes sinner and we eat. She cleans up dishes an pans. I to office and work. A little later we sit down to watch Ron Howard's Cocoon. Check e-mail then: Later ~