Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beth and Me

Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting to get some copying done for Beth. Stop by Nader's to say so long. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and no snack. Drive over to Beth's place of work to pick up her car and take to car wash. Talk to Jimmy George. Back - pick up my car and gas up for trip tomorrow. Brenda's staying here with girls. Home and start pulling things together. Lunch with TV - a Gene Autry which I didn't have time to even get into. Down for nap with girls. Up before 2:00. Bring in mail. Pull more things for trip together. Load my shirts in car. More finding things we need to take. Beth home early and continue gathering stuff for trip. Beth works in office while I fix dinner. Beth gets phone call so I start eating. She finally joins me and we finish at about the same time. Desert - strawberries. We keep packing and hopefully loading what we can. Later ~