Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beth and me with Brenda Hughes on right, smiling

Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:30 - shower, dress, paper and breakfast. Trim beard. Work at computer until Beth home with Brenda. While I go and gas up her car, Beth shows Brenda around our house. They get our luggage out. Brenda leaves and I put out pill boxes for Beth. Back to computer. To kitchen and fix early lunch for Beth and me. We eat. To office Beth takes and makes phone calls. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Work in office. Beth off to MDD meeting; plus a Hall steering committee meeting at same time. I watch TV: finish up Gunpoint with Audie Murphy. Beth home and we have salad dinner. Both move to office. Later ~