Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 12, 2010

Even More Trip Pix

Shannon, Linda, and Beth


San Antonio River below Riverwalk


Out our Hotel Window - Alamo next door


Main entrance of Menger Hotel

Blood draw - leave meeting early. Home - stop by to say Hi to Nader. Home and eat a cinnamon roll for breakfast. Try calling Jimmy George. Put suitcases in shed. To market and shop for groceries. By Beth's work to pick up ironing. Home and unload; put away. Make bacon burrito and watch Entourage recording. Work at computer. Down for nap. Up and bring in mail. Box for Beth on porch. Feed girls. Open mail for Beth. Work at her computer to open all the mail she got while we were gone. Put some things away. Clean up side yard. Empty trash. Inside I work at computer. Beth home and we unload her stuff. She inside and we talk. She to office while I make salad dinner. We eat and talk. She does dishes while I write here. Finish putting trash out. Later ~