Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, July 17, 2010



Grocery shopping after meeting. Home and unload; put all away. Beth home. I check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts. At 9:45 we take off for nail place across the street from Costco. Vivi does my feet while Beth gets both a pedicure and manicure from Becky. I run across to Sam's Club (other direction) and pick up some stuff for us - I buy pair of long pants. To Yellow Basket and wait in car for Beth listening to rerun of Rush. She shows up and we have fish tacos together in Yellow Basket. Both home. Cookies for dessert. She can't find British Open Golf on TV. I down for nap with girls. Up and bring in mail. 112-degrees. Feed our girls. Beth is watching British Open finally. I open mail for her. Clean up side yard. Beth to office to work at computer. I join her. Decide to watch movie early and eat while viewing. Watch Edge of Darkness; a pretty good Mel Gibson thriller. Get ready while she showers. Work at computer. Later ~