Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 18, 2010


Sleep in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 5:30. Shower, dress, breakfast with paper and girls. Trim beard and Beth is home. She works on my pill boxes while I open Ferro Sequil box and get pills into bottle. To office and work at computer. Then we get ready and are off to Doral Hotel at 10:30 for Pets-on-Parade luncheon. We sit with Dallas and Rick. Home after - she stops on way to get ice cream for later. Home; check mail, etc. She to MDD Meeting while I nap on couch. Up at 4:15. Freshen up and Bruce and Sharon are here on way back from Tucson Smith & Wesson owners show. I talk with them until Beth gets back with pizza. We talk and eat. They leave and Beth and I watch Hannity Special - not one we thought it'd be but it was good anyway. Get ready; she showers. Later ~